FlexScan FS300 Models and Kit Configurations
FlexScan FS300-325 is a Quad OTDR (850/1300 nm Multimode + 1310/1550 nm Single-mode) offered in multiple kit configurations for cost-effective out-of-service FTTH PON and point-to-point network installation verification and troubleshooting.
FlexScan FS300-325 includes an integrated red laser Visual Fault Locator (VFL) and is available with optional integrated optical light source (OLS), optical power meter (OPM) plus Bluetooth/Wi-Fi wireless communications.
FlexScan FS300-325 is available in four standard kit configurations:
- BASIC Kit: Includes selected FlexScan, wrist strap, soft carry case, Quick Reference Guide plus TRM 3.0 Basic Test Results Manager software. Soft case includes room for optional accessories such as connector cleaning supplies, fiber ring (launch cable) or FOCIS Flex connector inspection solution.
- PLUS Kit: Adds a One-click cleaner, 150 m fiber ring (launch cable) plus TRM 3.0 Advanced to a FlexScan Basic Kit.
- PRO Kit: Adds an auto-focusing FOCIS Flex Fiber Optic Connector Inspection System and user-selected adapter tips to Plus Kit
- BIPM Complete Kit: Adds OFI-BIPM Bend-insensitive Optical Fiber Identifier with Power Meter to PRO Kit.
- MPO Kit: Includes selected FlexScan and accessories, Multi-Fiber Switch, USB cable and 150 m fiber ring to connect FlexScan to Switch, plus Launch Cable to connect Switch to MPO-terminated multi-fiber network
For details and ordering information on model options and kit configurations, see the FlexScan FS300 Specification Sheet .